Production Plant Operators (Factory and GMP)
Nowchem specialises in the manufacture and distribution of detergent, disinfectant and water treatment chemical products as well as offering specialised pharmaceutical manufacturing capabilities. Nowchem employs a highly motivated team of people with total commitment to quality, safety and customer service.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for full-time Production Plant Operators to join our Production Team in the Factory and GMP Areas.
The successful candidates will be required to operate filling and packaging machinery, dispense and mix raw materials, maintain and clean equipment and general housekeeping duties.
We are looking for motivated and diligent people to contribute to all facets of the production operation.
Your duties will include:
- Operation of filling / packing equipment
- Preparation for blending, mixing and decanting of chemicals
- Packing & filling line duties
- Pick / packing of Raw materials and packaging
- Follow and accurately complete process manufacturing documentation
- Operate a forklift competently
- Perform stock takes and stock counts
- Safety awareness in a chemical manufacturing site
Applicants must :
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Be available to work rotating rosters (days and afternoon shift)
- Follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Have good communication and ability to work well individually or in a team
- Be physically fit, ability to lift up to 25kg on a routine basis.
- Be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for these positions.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified.
To apply, please email a covering letter and current resume to email@example.com